Banana Nut Mini Muffins
- Shake it all about – sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix well.
- All in – mix each remaining yummy sponge ingredient separately first, before combining all together.
- Fill up – fill 12 heaped cupcake cases
- Finishing touches – decorate with walnut pieces and banana chips then sprinkle with demerara.
- Time for a cuppa – bake standard size muffins for 25 mins or mini muffins for 15-20 mins, both at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
For the muffins
For the topping
Top TipCanola oil is low in saturated fat, so it’s less likely to raise your cholesterol level. Compared with other oils, it’s also one the best sources of Omega 3 that protects your heart. And it bakes brilliantly! What’s not to like?